Monday, June 2, 2008

CASHLESS is resuming shoot!!!: A short note from Melinda

Hey everyone!!

After a short break from shooting to sort out some scheduling problems, I am happy to say that CASHLESS will be resuming shoot tomorrow!!

Looking back at the first two days of shoot, I would say that they were filled with many highs and lows, but through it all, there were so many lessons to be learnt and I'm really glad to have been through it with all of you! To our dear talents and crew who stood by us through that long 12-hour shoot, Derek and I would like to say a big sincere thanks for your time and commitment to our project!

Things will only get better from here and I'm excited to get back on shoot tmr. So watch this space everyone! =)

Melinda

PS: Hope to see more of you around here!! =p Comments or photo contributions are very welcome!


No comments: